I offer curated, one-on-one services for a select number of clients each year. My philosophy revolves around the belief that you deserve a destination wedding that is unique and representative of YOU! I am committed to giving clients the most attentive and personal service that I can possibly provide.
Full Wedding Planning is for the couple who wants a full-time professional overseeing every aspect of their wedding day or weekend. I will be your vendor curator, budget supervisor, fee negotiator, etiquette advisor, design stylist, and coordinator of all things wedding. We’ll support you and advocate for you as we hold your hand through the entire planning process and then we will oversee the wedding day from set up to tear down! My team will handle it all every step of the way to make sure you feel as relaxed as possible!
I am committed to giving my clients the most attentive and personal service possible which is why I only accept a limited number of weddings per year.
Full Wedding Planning includes (but is not limited to) assistance with:
- Unlimited meetings and coordination time
- Online planning software and app with to-do lists, planning calendar, and social media style chat
- Establishing priorities and wedding planning timeline preparation
- Vendor recommendations, management of all vendor communication, negotiations, contract reviewal, and bookings
- Assistance in budget creation and budget management
- Complete wedding design including the theme, style, and florals
- Coordinating accommodations, transportation and child care
- Etiquette information and general advice and consultation
- Attendance at vendor meetings
- Confirming all details with the appropriate vendors prior to the wedding
- Development of a detailed floor plan
- Facilitating the ceremony rehearsal
- On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception, typically 12-14 hours
- Coordinating and assisting with the setup of the ceremony and reception
- Setup of wedding accessories such as guest book, place cards, favors, etc.
- Acting as the point of contact for all vendors
- Coordinating pinning of boutonnières and ensuring VIP’s receive flowers
- Directing the ceremony processional
- Monitoring breakdown and coordinating load-out
- Distributing final payment and gratuity to vendors
- Assisting the family, wedding party and guests as needed