*Most Popular Service*
During my time in Costa Rica, I’ve had the pleasure of exploring more than a few of Costa Rica’s treasures. Whether you’re looking for a unique wedding location, a gorgeous backdrop for a surprise proposal, or a special setting for a photo shoot, we can help you find it. The venues in Costa Rica are limited and many aren’t advertised publicly so let our team help you track down the ideal spot for your event needs.
Utilizing a venue scouting service will save you the time and stress of finding the ideal venue for your wedding, event, or photo shoot. Work with someone who you can trust to find the right setting for your event whether it is on the beach, in front of a waterfall, has volcano views, or a traditional and rustic location.
How it works:
We will have an initial phone call where I will listen to your wedding vision and criteria.
After our call, I will send you a full list of the notes I took during our call. This ensures that I’ve understood your wishes clearly and it gives you a chance to make any changes or updates.
Once I have received the deposit and the signed contract I will begin the research based on your criteria.
- My top venue recommendations based on your criteria.
- A brief overview of each town the venues are located in.
- Confirm availability for your preferred wedding dates
- Information about the area you are interested in.
- Venue pricing and any applicable fees
- Recommendations for a budget, mid-range, and luxury hotel option for each venue recommendation.
- Policies and rules for each venue
- Plenty of photos of the venue and examples of past weddings, including videos if available, in order to give you a great feel for the space.
- Food and beverage menu or their policies for outside caterers.
- Request and review the contract for you. I stay to help you until the venue is fully secured with a signed contract.
After 2-3 weeks I will present a comprehensive report of my wedding venue and hotel recommendations.
You’ll provide feedback on the selections and any questions you have for the venues.
Once you have decided on the venue I will request and review the contract for you. I stay with you until the wedding contract has been signed.
Then comes the best part….
Enjoy knowing that you have chosen the right venue for you and your group!
*** Bonus: You’ll receive a list of my favorite vendors in Costa Rica including florists, event rentals, DJ’s, bands, wedding planners, live entertainment and more!
For the best experience, you need to know the following before contacting me:
- A general guest count number – the span can be really wide but I can be way more useful to you if I know whether I should be looking for a venue for 50 guests or 150 guests.
- A Pinterest board! Fun, right?
- That’s it!